Learning differences and disabilities
Diagnosis and treatment of specific learning difficulties that may lead to situations of low academic performance and / or personal problems (anxiety, low self-esteem) and family problems (arguments while doing homework, etc.).
Psychopedagogical reeducations aim to treat the following learning difficulties:
- Dyslexia (comprehension difficulties in reading and writing).
- Dysgraphia (difficulties in the form and layout of the letters).
- Learning difficulties with mathematic impairment (difficulties with numerical operations).
- Difficulties with attention, concentration and memory.
- Difficulties with organization and planning.
- Lack of study techniques.